Make Your Mark

Literally I mean.  If you love calligraphy and stationery like I do, you'll swoon over these for sure.

Wax Seals

First adopted in the Middle Ages to authenticate letters and packages, the use of wax seals has declined as electronic correspondence grew.  However, wax seals are still popular with those who practise the art of letter writing.  And these ones are exquisite!

+

+

Letterpress Print

I always have a soft spot for letterpress print and finally indulged myself with a box of blank notecards by Inkadinkadoodle.  Check out this cute number below:


Letterpress print is also often used in business cards and wedding invitations.  How gorgeous are these!

The Painterly Floral wedding invitation by Rachel Marvin Creative

Downton Abbey-inspired wedding invitation by Lucky Luxe Couture Correspondence 

Black + White :: The Design Inspiration

For the minimalist :: The Design Inspiration

Calligraphy

Last Christmas, I received an awesome gift from Craft Varies whose work has been picked up by the likes of Chanel, Mulberry and Louis Vuitton.  Drop him a quote over at Instagram with #CraftVariesquoteme and see your quotes come to life!


The perfect stamp I've been waiting for:

Comments

  1. I have a soft spot for letterpress stationery too. I would love to do a letterprint course one day and make my own. How cool would that be?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comments. I appreciate every one of them!

Popular Posts